This is not actually an update for the Zombies mode but there’s mostly zombies updates. The update comes with
- Mastery Camos: Gold, Diamond, and Dark Matter camos are coming to Zombies with their own unique Challenges to complete in the Armory. These camos represent the highest level of achievement in Zombies weapon mastery, so get out there and show off your skills.
- Classic Weapons and Loot Weapons: The MP 40, Grav, Daemon 3XB, and SWAT RFT are coming to Zombies!
- Mastercrafts, Reactive Camos, and Black Market Camos: Get ready for far more variety in Zombies… we’re adding the ability to equip Mastercrafts, Reactive Camos, and Weapon Camos acquired in the Black Market.
- New Perk: Our first new Perk is coming to Black Ops 4 Zombies in the near future! Look for more details as we get closer to this update later this month.
- New Gauntlet: Today’s Gauntlet in Voyage of Despair is just the first of many to come. Keep an eye out for our second Gauntlet later this month. All of these are what the update has in it. Most of theseare for zombies. I haven’t played the new update but yea.
I know I’m late about this update but yea here it is. Today I will be talking about BO4 Operation Absolute Zero. This update had a new specialist which comes with an EMP Disruptor grenade and Ice Pick hacking tool which is surprising and new. Blackout and zombies also has some new updates. It has things like Hijacked, the new ARAV armored vehicle, as well as new IX Zombies character missions. New loot even hit the Black Market like 100 new tiers of items that include epic outfits, weapon camps, Blackout characters, multiplayer weapons, and more. Blackout has also gotten the addition of Custom games. On PlayStation 4, all Specialist characters in Blackout are available to play without completing their corresponding missions.
There is a glitch that is stopping people from moving in BO4. I don’t know how to do this glitch but its stopping people from being able to move. Right now we don’t know if the glitch will be patched or not. Hopefully it will be patched because that is cheating people from getting kills and the people using it to get kills.
Next week Call of Duty is scheduled to receive a new mode called Gauntlets. It is going to be added to Voyage of Despair. I know Playstation will receive it right next week but for xbox I don’t know when for them. r im gonna play it right away.
November 9th, 2018
Nuketown was added to BO4, I have decided to try to describe it to you guys. It is updated and looks different from BO3. It looks like it was burned down and rubble is all that’s left. Im pretty sure that there is snow I just havent played the map yet. There are some buildings and a sign that says Welcome to Nuketown.
So this morning Black ops 4 got a new patch update. They fixed a bug were you glitch into the ground. This is supposed to be the most important update ever. Nuketown is now added. Also Daily Tier Skip, Blackout with Nuketown Island zombies and the Bowie Knife, stability tweaks, and much more. The update is out on Ps4 but every other consle gets it next week.
Awhile a go Black ops 4 team killing was promised to get disabled. They probably will disable it in the next update. I think that When they do take it out they will soon add a way to get team killing again. I will probably do that without my friends knowing and troll them.